Monday 18 June 2012

Announcements

That title sounds so formal and foreboding, as if this was a conference! Anyway, sorry about that, but don’t worry I’m only going to make some very small changes to my blog, which I hope you will think are improvements. These changes are described below:

·        About: I’ve changed my About page and if you want to find out little more about me, you can go check it out.

·        Bucket List: I’ve added forty things from my Bucket List just for interest’s sake. I thought it would be nice to add a little more “spice” to my blog for new comers and even old followers.

·        Quotes: I’ve updated my quote section and every time I have a new blog post, I will add a new quote to the top of the list.

·        Post Day:  I’ve decided that I will update my blog every Saturday so that it will be easier for followers to know when to visit my blog.
·        New profile picture.

So those all my new small changes I’ve added to my blog. I hope you like them and if not, just let me know! J



3 comments:

  1. I love visiting your blog! Such a wonderful corner of the blogging world that shares such charming and delightful things! I thoroughly enjoy it and for that reason I have awarded you over at my blog: http://themusingsofmyself.blogspot.com/2012/06/four-blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us know!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to have some colourful rain drops from you.... ;)